Behind The Great Team
John Turchi, PhDCo-founder, President and CSO.
- Professor and the Tom and Julie Wood Family Foundation Chair in Lung Cancer Research at Indiana University School of Medicine and Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center.
- Associate Director of Research in the division of Hematology and Oncology and is co-leader of the Cancer Center Lung Cancer Working Group.
- Author of over 80 papers and book chapters on DNA repair and cancer.
- NIH National funded research lab since 1995.
Katherine Pawelczak, Ph.D.VP Research.
- Ph.D. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Indiana University. Cancer Minor.
- B.A. Biology and Chemistry, Earlham College
- Dow Agro Sciences Discovery.
- Katie brings extensive experience in precision genome engineering from working in Dow Discovery and the development and deployment of proprietary genome editing technologies.
Colleen HittleRegulatory Consultant.
- Founder and CEO, ProVeritas Solutions, LLC
- 25 years experience in regulatory agency interaction and compliance strategies in life sciences.
- Manager and owner at the Anson group and negotiated the sale of the Anson group to Navigant after 17 years of growth and success.
- Highly experienced in perfecting overall quality in FDA submissions, auditing for GxP compliance and strategic direction of regulatory consultants.
Nick BallVP Finance.
- Co-Founder and CFO Integral Technologies
- EVP and CFO Truevision, Inc.
- Vice President Bank One Manager of Financial and Regulatory Reporting, VP of Accounting Services, Commercial Loan.
Robert FeltgenCo-founder and Chief Executive Officer.
- 20 years of experience in the healthcare sector and has held numerous positions in sales, marketing and management expanding the pharmaceutical, medical device, and capital equipment segments at leading healthcare companies including Smith Kline Beecham, Kos Pharmaceuticals, Merck, and Bausch & Lomb.
Lawrence Einhorn, MDChair Scientific/Medical Advisory Board.
- Distinguished Professor of Medicine at the Indiana University School of Medicine and the Livestrong Endowed professor.
- Member of the US National Academy of Sciences and Past President of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Pioneered medical treatment that increased cure rates for germ cell tumors from less than 10% to nearly 95%.
- Author of over 300 manuscripts and book chapters and recipient of numerous national and international awards.